(S)Entry - Nights Black Agents - Recruitment thread (2 spots left, jump in whenever)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Yup. By my reading of the thread, this is what we have so fr by way of confirmed players/characters

Gabriella Castellanos (thief): [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION]
Dr. Felix DuBois (assassin):
Hung-Ke Lee (hacker): [MENTION=15341]Committed Hero[/MENTION]
Mace Hunter (con man): [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]
Oliver "Ashcan" Quinn (wheelman, explosives expert): [MENTION=1656]Hypersmurf[/MENTION]
Persephone Cardiff (Analyst):

mudbunny

Community Supporter
There is still room for up to two more people in this game. Nights Black Agents is a pretty easy system to play in. If you can imagine yourself as a superspy, you have 75% of the knowledge you need to know.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Given that today is a holiday in Canada, my plan was to spend some time on my computer and put up the first post.

My wife had a very, very different vision for the day.

Her vision won.

It should get up in the next 30 minutes or so.

reyak

First Post
(S)Entry - Nights Black Agents - Recruitment thread (2 spots left, jump in wh...

I'd be interested in joining up. (Btw, mb, this is dylanmcintosh from twitter).

I'll play the analyst unless someone else has spoken for her already.

I'm a rookie for play by post so be gentle with me, you can beat the crap out of character though.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Welcome! Persephone's awesome and is so, so needed (says the guy whose PC has diddly for Preparedness). Great to have you on board.

reyak

First Post
(S)Entry - Nights Black Agents - Recruitment thread (2 spots left, jump in wh...

Thanks! I'll hit up the character sheet tonight and get to know her a bit more. Probably won't personalize her and just play from the write up on it.

Remove ads