• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Dragonwriter

First Post
Char is still a bit worried about standing, with the giants so near and so very dangerous. His eyes flash sparks as he calls upon the gifts bestowed upon him by Acophisinian. Two sparking orbs of lightning appear in the air and fly at the weaponless giant.

[sblock=OOC and Rolls]
Sacrificing a level 2 slot for Blue Dragon Lineage, as a Supernatural ability (lightning orbs equal to slot, ranged touch, 1d6+CHA damage). Still prone and firing into melee, and remembered the penalty this time. Though you never did say if I was taking a penalty for Ranged spell while considered Prone... So, I'm only applying the -4 for firing into melee.
Ranged Touches and Damages: 12 for 9 Elec; 4 for 10 Elec.
That sucks... And I just rolled a 1 in a different game. Stupid IC. Grrrrr...

And S@s, grufflehead is taking a hiatus from PbP (not sure if you saw the thread), so we won't be getting an action for Arexis. Bloodbath!

Char
AC 17 HP 20/49; F +5, R +8, W +7
AP: 9
Dragoncast: used 1/3

Spells Per Day:
Lvl 0 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 1 Spells: (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 2 Spells: (X) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 3 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Darv

Darv moves to free Tairil from his bonds, ever conscious of how close he is getting to the giants.

Last edited by a moderator:

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Darv]
Only Tairil is still bound, and he is directly in front of the giant, so you'd be getting AoO's by doing that. Proceed?
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - why don't we make it Arexis is the only one still tied (Since GH went AWOL), and proceed with an NPC'd action from him and the other giant's actions so I can go? :p

G

Guest 11456

[sblock=s@s]Proceed. I edited my action above.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads