SciFi Channel: Season 10 is SG-1's last, Atlantis renewed

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well that's good in some ways, but how ever it works out, I still get my fix via Atlantis. Besides I like McKay, a lot. :)

Nightfall

Fast Learner said:
That's what brought me back to the series, RDA's exit. Have never really liked the guy, for some reason.

Wow. This is truly a divergence view. Me what brought me back was Michael Shanks. (Well that and Ben but eh.) ;)

Nightfall

There's still a chance there will be some movies that follow after the original Stargate movie, not the TV show.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Ok, now that i got that out of my system...

If this is the last season then http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/1017.shtml is a really [removed by admin] Series Finale.

They damn well better come up with a 2 hour TV Movieseque finale to give us some Closure with the Ori.

As for any theatrical movies... The TV show is a sequal to the movie. Yes they used diffrent actors, but its all part of the same story line. Its the same Jack Oneil as in the movie and the same Daniel Jackson. Any movie would be a sequal to both, the original movie and the Show.

I really really really really hope the fan outcry is high enough that they reverse and it gets renewed...

[Admin note: do not use words like 'gay' as a pejorative, please. Not cool!]

Last edited by a moderator:

ThirdWizard

First Post
I just hope they get something good to replace it. They need to fill that slot, after all, and SG:A and BS:G (I <3 acronyms) just won't cut it for a full night of sci fi. Oh I know! Friday Night Sci-fi Live! Or maybe they'll get the new Dr. Who season.

Nightfall

ThirdWizard said:
I just hope they get something good to replace it. They need to fill that slot, after all, and SG:A and BS:G (I <3 acronyms) just won't cut it for a full night of sci fi. Oh I know! Friday Night Sci-fi Live! Or maybe they'll get the new Dr. Who season.

Which season is that? 3 or 2. Cause if it's two it's already slated for September.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Nightfall said:
Which season is that? 3 or 2. Cause if it's two it's already slated for September.
Very cool. This I did not know. As far as filling out my SciFi Fridays, I migrated from the Tuesday airing of Eureka to the Friday airing.

Remove ads