Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scotley

Hero
It's been so long now that I'm going to have to confer with my Co-DM to recall just what is going on in this game. I recall that you're in Hell, just starting to fight some devils....

That's pretty much it from the players perspective. Now from the DM's side things are wee bit more interesting...

Leif

Adventurer
If you sent it out on the 20th, you must have sent it to soeone else, because I sure didn't get it. Not that I would have been able to do anything with it if I had received and read it....

Scotley

Hero
If you sent it out on the 20th, you must have sent it to soeone else, because I sure didn't get it. Not that I would have been able to do anything with it if I had received and read it....

No, i didn't get it sent until this morning. Damn this working for a living. But, alas, nobody is offering me 60 thou a year for my DM'ing skills. Anyway, you should have it now. Sadly, this week and likely next are going to be rather hectic for me. February is looking much more promising.

Rhun

First Post
No, i didn't get it sent until this morning. Damn this working for a living. But, alas, nobody is offering me 60 thou a year for my DM'ing skills. Anyway, you should have it now. Sadly, this week and likely next are going to be rather hectic for me. February is looking much more promising.

If you find anyone offering 60+ per year to DM, let me know. That would be a sweet gig.

Leif

Adventurer
I like Lou's new monk power, but I have some doubts if he needs to be using it on a PG-13 board.

You know, "Naked Flurry of Blows." Does he get a d*** attack with that? If so, is it budgeoning or piercing?

And, for Raul, is that a light weapon or a two handed weapon?

Remove ads