• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scotley

Hero
Well it appears that I am not capable of using these forums. I made a post of the devils attacks weeks ago and have been wondering why nobody responded. I finally went back to the thread and looked and can't find my post. I am sorry for waiting so long I had just been expecting a post. Will get something up shortly. I don't even remember who all got hit now, but there was a crit!

Scotley

Hero
Too funny. I don't think these Devils are going to join up if Raul bats his lashes at them and complements their beards, but you are welcome to try...

Rhun

First Post
Next time we are in the city, I need to splurge and get Brae a weapon of some sort. Having a quarterstaff and truncheon as his only weapons is seriously limiting him in the current situation. Or perhaps we will find these devils guarding a nice +5 Mace of Holy Disruption, or something cool like that?

Scotley

Hero
Maybe not a toy such as that, but at your level being able to overcome common damage reduction issues should be within your budget. Maybe we'll even get bored and roll up some treasure for these guys if you survive the fight.

Remove ads