Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] I can't recall if I even expressed belated birthday wishes to you. So add my apologies and best wishes for a year filled with booze, books, and boobies (but only Andrea's) (and money) to Louis's well-wishes!

{Holy Schneikies! We turn forty-friggin-nine this year!! Eeesh!}

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] I can't recall if I even expressed belated birthday wishes to you. So add my apologies and best wishes for a year filled with booze, books, and boobies (but only Andrea's) (and money) to Louis's well-wishes!

{Holy Schneikies! We turn forty-friggin-nine this year!! Eeesh!}

Indeed, we'll be entering our 5th decade next year. Hard to believe we somehow survived this long given our misspent youth. I shall do my best to fulfill your wishes for me in the coming year. :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Actually it is today, so you were in fact a day early. Thank you.

307f99c601052fefc4d9dcbc447947b6.jpg

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley,

Happy Birthday, my bosom friend. Gee, that seems kinda creepy when you write it out. Oh, well. Please take it in the spirit in which it is intended.

Scotley

Hero
Well hell. We lost 6 months. Though in truth we really hadn't posted much of late. We lost the newest member of the group's character. The game was stalled before the crash. What's the level of interest in continuing? Please chime in and let us know you are still around even if you don't want to play anymore.

Remove ads