Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
I'm good with the Hamman-Wilkes DM Partnership continuing, of course.

We can DM confab to figure out what to do to with you conshtabulls.

Scotley

Hero
I think it likely Lou is not gonna be posting for a bit, so we'll continue with three I guess, maybe 4 if [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] can get back. I hope he had a copy of his character offline.

I'm not gonna try to perfectly duplicate the situation. Didn't we have a protection from evil and a haste going? I have the bad guys. Anyway, give me a couple hours and we'll do some gaming.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: You rang? Yes, I have the backup (maybe not all spells, but that is easily done over the weekend)

Excellent. I had high hopes of getting a post up today, but it may be the weekend before it happens. Curse this working for a living. It does so get in the way of my gaming career.

Leif

Adventurer
Still don't know for absolute certain on the job, but the manager who interviewed me is going to recommend me to the hiring manager. So that's pretty good, I guess.

And now:

NEUROTIC: PLEASE put all of that .... stuff ... in your RG post inside spoiler blolcks [sblocks] do that your character's post will not take up an inordinate amount of space.

Remove ads