• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scouts and Trackers (FR Gestault) {Closed}

Verbatim

Explorer
Just got back from dropping my son off after his weekend visit, so I will get the rogue gallery entry posted asap.

Has the joint history been working for you Wynter?

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Verbatim said:
Just got back from dropping my son off after his weekend visit, so I will get the rogue gallery entry posted asap.

Has the joint history been working for you Wynter?

Yes it has been entertaining,.

Sorry for the lack of posting i had to reformat my Hard Drive today.

Erekose13

Explorer
Ew yuck, I hate having to reformat, too much data to make sure I backed up then all that pain reinstalling things.

Verbatim, did you want to do the next part or our joint history as it pertains to our journey to the temple?

Verbatim

Explorer
That is up to you, as I'm sorta wondering where Wynter would want the temple to be in relations to Waterdeep. Then there is going to be the time lapse between when he begins his training and when he completes it.

I'm also starting to think that I should switch his languages from Celestial to Orcish, as I'm thinking about making it in his history that he was a slave to them for almost two years. Hence he would have picked up the basics of the tongue I am thinking.

Any thoughts?

Erekose13

Explorer
I like the Orcish part. As for temples, I dont think that there are many worshippers of the Red Knight in the North, perhaps in larger cities though. So Luskan, Neverwinter, Silverymoon or actually in Waterdeep would probably work best for his training. Yeah I agree with you about travelling with our characters to the temple then splitting up for a year. After that time we meet again in Waterdeep for the adventure.

[aside: weeee! 1000 posts!]

Erekose13

Explorer
Yucky computer problems, I have had a few over the past year or two, glad I have a burner and an external drive now so I dont lose any more data.

Are TheOneAboveAll, Tailspinner, and PugioilAudacio still around? I dont think that we have heard much from them lately. I know that Ghostknight has been away from the boards for religious reasons over the holidays, but he should be back up tomorrow I think it was.

Remove ads