• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sex with the DM

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
If you have sex with your DM, and get favorable treatment in the game thereafter, is that an unfair advantage, or should the other players just start having sex with the DM instead?

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
If you have sex with your DM, and get favorable treatment in the game thereafter, is that an unfair advantage, or should the other players just start having sex with the DM instead?

What, are you playing with stewardesses or something?

-- N

There were times back in high school wherein my gamer girl would earn some extra experience points via sexual favors. Those days are long gone, though. *sigh*

As the DM, this was very fair. Other players bribed me with money or presents; so it wasn't all that unfair.

I'm a bad DM. :S

On an unrelated note, I posted this with my wii.

-TRRW

Shemeska

Adventurer
I invite anyone in my game to find out! Player tryouts for new group members begin tonight at my place! :D

PS. Females only plz.

As someone who runs a game in which my wife is a player....

I can assure you that having sex with the DM in no way influences my treatment towards her character.

Power Word: Couch, on the other hand...

mathogre

First Post
The DM is taken, if temporarily. Let 'em have some fun. The other players should spend time outside of the game in pursuit of getting laid. (Translated: Guys, go out and date some girls.)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

What, are players so un-creative these days that they can only think of one kind of bribe? Or are DMs so narrow-minded in their hedonism? Come on people, there are multiple pleasures in the world! Live a little!

I was in a group where one GM was easily bribed by food. His Palladium games were terrible as a result.

Two players had sex (even during game, although in a back room, but they were missing out on the game) but none of them ever GMed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads