• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Artifice said:
"I do not have that power, Yuriko-san. The most I could do would be to go as your proxy, but barring that, the adventure shall have to wait for another day."
"So . . . allow me some time to perform my devotions and I will be able to leave . . . should n't be more than a few minutes at the shrine," Yuriko replied.

Tao said:
'You have done well child, and you have made us proud. There is nothing more for you to do right now, although I foresee that a daunting task may be asked of you in the time ahead...'
'I anticipated that this would be a difficult when Ayama-sama assigned it,' Yuriko replied. 'I must rely on my training, my focus, my faith, my ancestors and myself to be ready and up to the task. Any hint, Tao-sama?' Yuriko teased.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Sure, absolutely," Artifice agrees.

'You don't want to know child. Trust me, you don't want to know.' Tao replies a bit sadly.
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rystil[sblock]*Yuriko prepared her things, then went to the monastery shrine. Once there, she settled in and blessed her ancestors as well as the spirits of the monastery. She thanked them for their guidance and protection and prayed tha she did what was necessary to honor them and her family.*

*Once finished, she rose and returned to her room.*

"I'm ready," Yuriko commented as she gathered up her traveling things.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Very good, then. I told them to come in a bit early. Let's take a short journey then to the meeting site. Once there, we will be ready to go."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Artifice said:
"Very good, then. I told them to come in a bit early. Let's take a short journey then to the meeting site. Once there, we will be ready to go."
"Very well, Artifice-san," Yuriko replied. "Do you want to lead the way?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, sure."

*Artifice leads Yuriko out across the mountains until they are some distance from the monastery, behind a jutting section that will block the ship from view.*

"We'll just wait here for a little bit..."

*After a little while, there is a strong wind, as suddenly a large ship descends towards them, extending a rope-ladder for them to climb aboard.*

"Ah, this is it!"
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rystil[sblock] "After you, Artifice-san," Yuriko replied, bowing slightly.

If he did, Yuriko spared one last glance at the world that was her home . . . wondering if she would ever return. After a soft exhale of the breath she didn't know she was holding, Yuriko climbed the ladder, following Artifice.

OOC: Yuriko will do those actions regardless of whether Artifice climbed the rope first or not[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Yuriko follows Artifice onto the ship, and it sets sail, flying away to Eldiz, leaving Yuriko at the docks to board her new ship, the Hesychia.*

(OOC: Shall we just abstract way the trip? If so, we're ready for Act I)
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rystil said:
(OOC: Shall we just abstract way the trip? If so, we're ready for Act I)

OOC: No!;) Just teasing. Thank you for a very well done prologue, Rystil. :) Am I up to date on xps and the like? I'll probably look over the character tomorrow to make certain everything is updated in the R/G thread. [/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads