• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Rin said:
"Oh, I see, Yuriko-sama. If you are tired of dealing with Yu...or with me, just say it, and I will no longer bother you. I apologise..."
Yuriko smiled, 'This . . . this I can deal with . . . veiled confrontation . . . fear of rejection . . . this I understand.'

"Rin, please, that is enough," Yuriko replied. "I am not tired of dealing with you, I am here because I care about you and want to help you. I am not used to dealing with young adults . . . which you both have become - regardless of your real age. This is new for all of us - myself included. I am tired . . . I just went four out of seven with a very competent monk . . . ," Yuriko smiled.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, I am sorry Yuriko-sama. You are right...that did seem to be a very tiring match. I suppose that I took the wrong meaning from your words because I was frightened that the other meaning might be true."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rin said:
"Oh, I am sorry Yuriko-sama. You are right...that did seem to be a very tiring match. I suppose that I took the wrong meaning from your words because I was frightened that the other meaning might be true."
"And your fears are unfounded . . . which is a plus, all things considered," Yuriko replied. "I want you to understand that though I will be leaving soon, I would rather stay and help you and Yu."

OOC: I keep hitting the you and Yu comments - too funny.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Thank you Yuriko-sama. Your kind words and knowing this from you do much to comfort my aching heart."

(OOC: Yup, too funny. It's like a person I know named Wen Shih with 'When She' :D)
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rin said:
"Thank you Yuriko-sama. Your kind words and knowing this from you do much to comfort my aching heart."
"Be strong, Rin-san . . . and know that I will be thinking of you . . . and Yu," Yuriko replied, smiling.

*Yuriko stayed with them for a time before begging off and returning to her room for a for a bit.*

OOC: Just moving along - the natives are getting restless. Unfortunately. I was busy and sick today - first tim I've even seen my computer today. [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Rin bows and then makes a quizzical look towards Yuriko to see if it would be alright for her to give the older woman a hug. If so, then she hugs Yuriko, clutching the more experienced woman for support, before finally bowing and going off with Yu as Yuriko returns to her room.*
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rystil[sblock]Yuriko allowed the hug, welcoming it. She gave out a small laugh and hugged Rin a little tighter, then let her go. With a small bow, Yuriko returned to her room, checking the time and gathering the rest of her things so theywere within easy access.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*There is a knock on her door, and Yuriko watches as a mirror image of herself enters the room.*

"So, are you more or less ready? We still have a bit of time to kill yet," Artifice offers, "Anything you want to do before we set sail?"
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Artifice said:
"So, are you more or less ready? We still have a bit of time to kill yet," Artifice offers, "Anything you want to do before we set sail?"
"More or less, Artifice-san," Yuriko replied, then again more quietly, "more or less . . . . There are things that I want to do, Artifice-san, but nothing that can be accomplished before we leave tonight. Now if you could delay that ship for a couple of weeks . . . you and I - and a couple of others - could go on a grand adventure full of danger and suspense . . .

but I don't think that is going to happen. So, . . . . "

'Have I forgotten anything, Tao-sama,' Yuriko thought. 'Anything that I can accomplish before I leave . . . anything you would like me to do?'[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"I do not have that power, Yuriko-san. The most I could do would be to go as your proxy, but barring that, the adventure shall have to wait for another day."

'You have done well child, and you have made us proud. There is nothing more for you to do right now, although I foresee that a daunting task may be asked of you in the time ahead...'
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads