Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I'm going out of town tomorrow & will log on only sporatically over the next week and a half. Sorry, but Rowan will need to be NPCed. Keep him out of trouble, eh?

BigB

First Post
OOC: I'm going out of town tomorrow & will log on only sporatically over the next week and a half. Sorry, but Rowan will need to be NPCed. Keep him out of trouble, eh?

No problem. I have been very sporadic myself lately. Perhaps when you return we can resume our earlier posting pace. :lol:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: creatureS??? Your previous description only listed one creature. As for formation, I would assume Phoenix and Rowan up front side by side with Lookspring firing from the rear. Unless the others have some variation of that they'd rather do.

BigB

First Post
One creature charged right away overcoming his fear of seeing surface dwellers. As you move to react 2 more charge from the gate followed by two javelins arcing through the air. You see a total of 5 gray pudgy humanoids.

KT3-The first to charge reaches Phoenix stabbing wildly with his spear hitting for 7 points of damage.

Lookspring -

KT1-

Rowan-

KT2-

Phoenix-

KT4-

KT5-

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan stays close to Phoenix, and lashes out with his guisarme at any creature which comes w/in 10 feet. "You take the javelin throwers!" He shouts at Lookspring.

OOC: up to 3 AoOs. He'll step forward to attack on his turn if anything is in range. His attacks are at +9 2d4+4

BigB

First Post
Things seem to be very slow in LEW these days. If we do not get a post from SelcSilverhand and Phoenix8008 by monday I will post for them.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix, F Elan Soulknife 5 (AC: 20, HP: 38/50, PP: 0/6)

OOC: Sorry I took so long. Been having computer problems at home lately and busy at work. I should be good to go for a while now though.

Phoenix slashes back at the creature which speared her while using the last of her mental energy to heal most of the wound from it's spear attack.

Attack KT3 with Mind blade w/psychic strike. (1d20+8=14, 1d8+4+1d8=12)
Used 3 PP to negate 6 HPs of damage.

Last edited:

Remove ads