Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
ooc:I had trouble posting earlier this week and am happy to see things working again. I had actually written a long post only to have it disappear when submitted. UGGHHH Anyway here we go again....

Updating earlier combat post...

BigB

First Post
ooc: Apparently I still cannot edit posts..... so here is new old post try #4

One creature charged right away overcoming his fear of seeing surface dwellers. As you move to react 2 more charge from the gate followed by two javelins arcing through the air. You see a total of 5 gray pudgy humanoids.

KT3-The first to charge reaches Phoenix stabbing wildly with his spear hitting for 7 points of damage.

Lookspring - Lookspring fires two shots but is distracted as he ducks behind his companions and his shots miss their mark.

KT1- Attacks Rowan and misses badly.

Rowan- Thrusting and slashing with his guisarme like a madman manages to connect with KT2 stabbing the running creature and opening an ugly wound. The creature falls to the cobblestones in a fetal position whining in a language you dont understand.

KT2- drops to ground bleeding but alive.

Phoenix- misses with her mindblade.

KT4- javelin clatters harmlessly to the road and away from the group.

KT5- javelin clatters harmlessly to the road and away from the group.

BigB

First Post
Tytped another long post only to see it disappear as I got logged off the site. Will look up all the rolls again and repost. UGGGHHH

ooc: You guys kicked but that round anyway.

BigB

First Post
KT3-attacks Phoenix stabbing her once again with its spear. 6pts damage.

Lookspring - Lookspring fires two shots the second finding a home in one of the javelin throwers legs.

KT1- Attacks Rowan and finds a way through his defense hitting for 8 pts damage.

Rowan- Thrusting and slashing with his guisarme he drops another of the creatures. KT1 drops to the ground and postulates croaking wildly.

KT2- on the ground avoiding contact.

Phoenix- strikes with her mindblade releasing her rage and destroying one of the creatures. KT3 dies instantly bleeding from its eyes and the nasty wound in its chest.

KT4- javelin strikes Phoenix for 3 pts damage.

KT5- javelin clatters harmlessly to the road just missing Lookspring.

next round.......

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan continues to attack the adjacent creatures, stepping back if necessary, leaving the javelin throwers to lookspring, for now.

Remove ads