• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix- F Elan Soulknife 5 (AC: 20, HP: 14/50, PP: 0/6)

Phoenix moves to melee range with D5 (but where D4 isn't next to her) and strikes at him with all she's got.

Phoenix mindblade melee at D5 w/Psionic Weapon and Psychic Strike. (1d20+8=26, 1d8+4+2d6+1d8=19) Expending Psionic Focus to use Psionix Weapon and add an additional 2d6 damage. So hits AC 26 for 19 damage.

OOC: did Phoenix get hit last round by something I don't see listed in your recap? I thought she was at 23 hp but you show her at 14? Or I forgot something...

BigB

First Post
Initiative sequence:
Dwarf3 (-17) Goes down quickly with an arrow to the chest.

Dwarf4 (-8) Moves forward to attack Rowan with short sword hitting for 3 pts.

Lookspring (24/37hp) Fires 2 arrows at dwarf three hitting with the first and dropping the dwarf to the ground.

Rowan (17/58 hp) Rowan attacks although barely misses. Shield is cast to protect against missiles. Gets hit by dwarf 4 for three points.

Dwarf2 fires crossbow at Lookspring and misses.

Dwarf5 (-19) The dwarf goes down in a bloody mess as Phoenix rips it apart with her mindblade.

Phoenix (14/50hp) Moves forward and Attacks dwarf 5 dropping it instantly.

Attachments

• sinister spire 4-13.jpg
    sinister spire 4-13.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 271

BigB

First Post
Initiative sequence:

Dwarf4 (-17) Attacks Rowan with short sword and misses. Hit by Rowan the dwarf drops to the ground bleeding.

Lookspring (24/37hp) Shifts 5' and fires 2 arrows at D2. The dwarf is struck by both arrows.

Rowan (17/58 hp) Strikes D4 with a sound thrust that drops the dwarf to the ground in a rapidly forming pool of blood.

Dwarf2 (-10) Seeing his companions down and sporting two arrows he turns to flee.

Phoenix (14/50hp) Gives chase to the fleeing dwarf but it stays out of her range.

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring shifts towards the dwarf with the crossbow. As he moves he draws another pair of arrows and fires them at the dwarf. He screeches loudly to put fear into the foul dwarf before it dies.

OOC -
Edit: Forgot that Rapid shot is a full round action, Trouvere reminded me, so changing his action a bit. Moving a 5' step closer to Dwarf2 and then using rapid shot. Lookspring Rapid Shot (1d20+9=26, 1d6+2=7, 1d20+9=27, 1d6+2=3)

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
The last dwarf standing, D2, is fleeing down the alley away from the inn. He is managing to stay out of Phoenix range.

Do you wish to pursue or move on to the inn?

Remove ads