Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
Lookspring suddenly jumps into action loosing 2 arrows into the shadows. Soon after a humanoid form, short and stocky falls to the cobbles. The area opens to a wider street with buildings on either side.

ooc: Looksprings attack was more than enough to bring down the hidden dwarf.

Attachments

• sp 3-16-09.jpg
    sp 3-16-09.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring sets another arrow to his bowstring and says, "Go and check this dwarf. Be seeing if he is with our Patron or the Boatwoman from the docks." He turns to cover their rear while the other two cover the front.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan grimaces as the dwarf falls, and trots forward, concerned. He would like to examine the dwarf and see if he can tell anything about him. He'll loot the corpse, too, if he has time.

BigB

First Post
ooc: I moved everyone their normal movement rate. Rowan could double his move to get the dwarf this round but would not have actions remaining.

Same actions next round?

Attachments

• sinisterspire3-18.jpg
    sinisterspire3-18.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Rowan will advance, I guess, since I don't know what else he'd do with a move action. His combat reflexes will give him a free attack if he can see someone approach, and his uncanny dodge gives him his dex bonus.

BigB

First Post
ooc: updated map for Rowan's double move to the dwarf.

Rowan can see the Dwarf wears studded leather armor and a short sword lies on the ground near the dwarf.

on to round 2. Actions?

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring continues to hold position at the rear, watching their backtrail for any signs of pursuers. He waits nervously, wanting to be out of this place.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix will stay near Lookspring and keep her arm raised and ready to throw her mindblade if a target presents itself.

OOC: Readied action to make an attack if any target appears.

BigB

First Post
Rowan searches the dody while Phoenix and Lookspring stand guard.

[sblock=Rowan]The dwarf is wearing studded leather, has a short sword, 2 potions, and pouch with 50 gold. Let me know what you take - armor will take time to remove.[/sblock]

Remove ads