Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Unless the dwarves are heavily armed, Rowan is not too worried. But it makes him think about what they've done. "These mushrooms are very valuable. Didn't EsSarch say there was some sort of disease killing people down here, and the mushrooms are they only cure? If so, there might well be many others who would take these from us, and have little to lose. We should be prepared to defend ourselves all the way back to the inn. Do you think we can find our way back?"

Rowan jerks out the healing wand, reluctantly, and doses himself once more.

OOC: 1d8+1 = for 7, bringing Rowan to 25 HPs. I believe he's now used 21 charges.

BigB

First Post
"You have had the use of my boat, surface dwellers, and now I expect payment."

The female dwarf shouts at the party standing on the docks hands on hips with 2 others flanking her short swords drawn.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan pulls out the two mushrooms he had picked. "Here is your payment. Now put away those weapons." Rowan himself holds his guisarme, but of course, it's too big to be 'put away'.

BigB

First Post
The Female Dwarf accepts the agreed payment and with a look to each of the other dwarves they sheath their swords. She stands watching the group as they exit the boat and begin the walk back to the dripstone inn.

ooc: any further preparations? marching order? Spot and listen checks needed. :p

BigB

First Post
Moving through the alleys of the dark underground city the group has an erie feeling as you make your way back to the inn to deliver your cargo.

[sblock=Lookspring] You see something move in the shadows just ahead. Is it you imagination making you see that which you fear? No, there it is again something metallic glimmer of reflected light and there a silhouette of a dwarf hiding in the shadows 40' in front of the group.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Hackles rising, Lookspring follows the others down the twisting alleys of the city. Narrow, too narrow, too many hiding places, too many dead ends. As they pass through an area of shadow his eyes narrow, picking out a shape ahead of them. He leaps atop the nearest pile of refuse, nocks an arrow, and fires. His second arrow follows the first a heartbeat later. "I hate dwarves." he says aloud.

OOC-
IC must love me today, 20 for my first shot and another 20 for the crit confirm. 15 damage total from the crit and another 6 with the second arrow.
Lookspring surprise attack and damage (1d20+8=28, 1d6+2=4, 1d20+8=22, 1d6+2=6)
Lookspring Crit confirm and damage (1d20+8=28, 1d6+2=7, 1d6+2=4)

Remove ads