Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
Rowan and Phoenix have the opportunity to attack.

Phoenix ranged

Rowan can make an attack with guisarme due to reach

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Rowan is fatigued, so his strength is down 2, to 14. His attack is 22, dmg 8

IC: "Take that, fungus face!" he shouts at the creature. He then trots around the clearing back to Lookspring.

"Well done, buddy. Now I think we should go. It means shorting that dwarf lady who lent us the boat, but I don't want to risk this any more. Or what do you think? We could try this same feint & grab again."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix Spot & Listen checks (1d20+0=16, 1d20+1=16)

Thrown Mindblade with psychic strike. (1d20+7=21, 1d8+4+1d8=16)

Phoenix tries to spot or hear the creature and throws her mindblade at the best target she can make out.

"I say we try and get the one more we need. I'm sure they'd cheat, lie, and steal from us given the chance but we shouldn't make any enemies down here that we don't have to. Alot more of them then there are of us." Phoenix says. "But if you two think we should stop with what we've got then I'll go along with that."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"I am being one with shadow, more quiet than a dead mans last breath. I will go back and be taking our last prize."
Feeling more confidant now that he's managed to sneak in and escape with a mushroom, he agrees to a final trip. Moving back to the other side of the clearing away from Rowan, he looks around for a mushroom then gets into position. He waits for Rowan's shouts before heading in.

OOC - Lookspring Hide and Move Silent (1d20+15=25, 1d20+13=18)
Lookspring Spot and Listen (fixed) (1d20+8=23, 1d20+8=15)

BigB

First Post
"I am being one with shadow, more quiet than a dead mans last breath. I will go back and be taking our last prize."
Feeling more confidant now that he's managed to sneak in and escape with a mushroom, he agrees to a final trip. Moving back to the other side of the clearing away from Rowan, he looks around for a mushroom then gets into position. He waits for Rowan's shouts before heading in.

OOC - Lookspring Hide and Move Silent (1d20+15=25, 1d20+13=18)
Lookspring Spot and Listen (fixed) (1d20+8=23, 1d20+8=15)

ooc:those skill bonus' are definately being put to the test :lol:

BigB

First Post
Next round - spot and listen checks needed again need fort checks again as well

One creature left and Rowan and Phoenix are able to attack again.

Rowan (18/58 hp) - Acts as decoy once again and lures the creatures to chase after him as he retreats to safety spins and plants his guisarme to impale the creature as it runs right into it (7damage).

Phoenix (12/50hp) - Phoenix somewhat distracted by Rowan manages to locate the creature as it wails in pain at the end of Rowans guisarme. She quickly throws her midblade blasting large chunks from the creature as it becomes visible and topples to the ground wrenching Rowan sideways as he pulls his guisarme free before it is broken under the massive creature.

Lookspring (24/37hp)- carefully moves to the center of the clearing and picks a mushroom.

Attacker2 -63 - and dead

round: 1(surprise); 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; 13; 14; 15; 16

mushroom collection count: 2+2+2+1+1+1+1+1=11

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix tries to spot the creature she just hit, but her eyes are drawn to Rowan shouting and tempting the creature. Her ears work well though, and she seems to get a tingle of the creature's presence in her mind. She throws her mindblade and can nearly feel that its aim is true... She smiles in a wicked way relishing the damage her blade will inflict.

Spot check, Listen check, and Fort save (1d20+0=5, 1d20+1=15, 1d20+3=9)
Phoenix attack at remaining monster (1d20+7=27, 1d8+4+1d8=11) Possible CRIT and automatic hit! Woot!
Crit confirm roll (1d20+7=25, 1d8+4+1d8=15) Surely a crit! If so, damage is 26!

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan watches with great interest as the mushroom creature dies. If it is virtually mindless, as it appears, existing only to guard the mushrooms in this patch, then their ploy would likely work again.

"OK. We'll do it again. Remember, we need 2 more mushrooms to satisfy that old dwarf." he tells the others.

Once Lookspring is in position, Rowan will work up a shout, and charge in again, saying loudly "I need mushrooms!"

He stops nearly 10 feet out of the clearing, and will strike at the invisible mushroom with his guisarm if he can figure out where it is and it is in range. He won't proceed into the clearing.

OOC: spot 9;listen 21;to hit 26 dmg 7 And fort save 19

BigB

First Post
both creatures have fallen and no further threat is visible. :lol:

Lookspring and Rowan each take 1 pt of damage from spores while Phoenix takes 12 points of damage from the spores as se finds trouble breathing.

Rowan (18/58 hp)
Phoenix (0/50hp)
Lookspring (24/37hp)

mushroom count 11

Remove ads