• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan will take the pouch w/coins, potions, and short sword. He has no use for dwarven armor now. He then stands up and motions the other two to follow.

BigB

First Post
You move forward past another building then dwarves materialize from everywhere. Some spring from windows, some seem to coalesce from shadows, some from behind a building and one on top of the roof of a building. The surprise round is taken by their actions to confront you. The closest yells "Hand over the mushrooms and you live!"

initiative needed

The dwarves are dressed and armed similar to the one who did not hide so well, with the exception the new ones carry crossbows.

Attachments

• sinisterspire3-24.jpg
    sinisterspire3-24.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring sizes up the situation. Outnumbered, trapped in a narrow alley, and still hurting from the fungus island. His eyes narrow in anger at the dwarves surrounding them. He suddenly cries out, "I'll eat the eyes out of your skulls, scum!" and fires at the dwarf nearest him.

OOC: Lookspring Initiative (1d20+3=17)
If the others beat him in the Initiative and try to negotiate he'll hold off on his attacks, otherwise he'll start shooting.
Lookspring Rapid Shot at D3 (1d20+9=22, 1d6+2=4, 1d20+9=16, 1d6+2=6)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]
I'm going to be gone for a week on vacation, not sure on internet access. If you don't hear from me go ahead and NPC me for the next round. 2 shots, +9 to hit, 1d6+2.
[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Initiative sequence:
Dwarf3 (-10) Fires crossbow at Rowan barely misses as Rowan ducks just in time.

Dwarf4 (-8) Fires crossbow at Rowan and somehow misses at very close range.

Lookspring (24/37hp) His eyes narrow in anger at the dwarves surrounding them. He suddenly cries out, "I'll eat the eyes out of your skulls, scum!" and fires at the dwarf nearest him putting 2 arrows into the dwarf.

Rowan (20/58 hp) Stabs forward as the crossbow bolt flies astray and feels the satisfying resistance of flesh yelling "Gold, maybe, but no threats will win us over!".

Dwarf2 Fires crossbow at Rowan and misses.

Dwarf5 Fires crossbow at Rowan and hits for 5 pts.

Phoenix (14/50hp) Phoenix sees the dwarf on the rooftop and throws her mindblade at him to take out their advantage of height. :):):):):) the dwarf for 13 pts badly wounding him and he disappears from sight.

Dwarf6 (-13) disappears from sight as he is struck with Phoenix' mindblade.

ooc: go ahead and post actions for next round. dwarf 3 & 4 will delay actions. :rant:

Remove ads