Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring waits to see if there is anything lurking nearby before risking his neck. He begins to move around the room, looking for signs of heavy foot traffic that would indicate another passageway. He is far too jumpy and is repeatedly distracted by the sounds of the other two rifling through the room.

OOC:
Lookspring Search for Tracks (1d20+8=9)
If I find no tracks or obvious exits from the chamber, I'll start searching for hidden doors. Search +8

orsal

LEW Judge
Phoenix finds mostly clothing and miscellaneous rags in the drawers. The only thing at all remarkable is the statue, an abony figurine of a drow warrior with a jewelled shield. The bottom drawer is locked.

Lookspring finds no tracks. He does find one loose stone at the end of the passage between the two chambers.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring waves to the others to come and see. "This stone is being loose, perhaps a secret store of treasures?" He grabs hold of the stone and tries to move it. He alternates between pushing and pulling until find a way to budge it.

Manzanita

First Post
"Let's open this locked drawer, too. If you can't, I'll try to bash it open. And let's keep this statue. Could be valuable." says Rowan. He'll help Lookspring, using his knife to get some leverage.

orsal

LEW Judge
Pulling the stone out reveals a nook, about 5' deep. It is too narrow for Rowan or Phoenix to crawl into, and even Lookspring would be cramped.

Rowan wants to pick up the statue, and to bust open the locked drawer. Which does he do first?

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan wishes, not for the first time, that he had his horse along with his saddlebags. He'll pick up the statue. and show it to the others. "Does anyone have something to wrap this up in?" Rowan will put the scrolls in his backpack, too.

He'll then try to bash open the drawer.

OOC: ...though picking up that statue may have caused him some trouble!

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring will set down his bow and arrows, grip his handaxe in his mouth, and prepare to crawl into the nook to see if it leads somewhere.

OOC: Unless something happens to Rowan and the statue ;)

Phoenix8008

First Post
"No need to wrap it up, just bring it over here Rowan." Phoenix says while betting her Bag of Holding out of her backpack. Opening up the Bag, she motions to Rowan to put the statue in.

orsal

LEW Judge
OOC: It has been a while... sorry. My life has gotten busier, so while I hope to be updating more frequently than I have in the past month, I definitely won't be back to October's pace in the near future.

When Rowan picks up the statue, he notices a large cavity in the bottom.

Lookspring crawls into the nook, and finds nothing except lots of pebbles and sand. No passage out that way, at least not that's evident to him.

Remove ads