• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smallville-Season 7-Fierce. 10/2007

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
epgalleryfierce.jpg

Fierce

Writer: Holly Harold

Director: Whitney Ransick

Star: Michael Rosenbaum (Alexander ('Lex') Joseph Luthor), Tom Welling (Clark Kent/Kal-El of Krypton), Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang), Allison Mack (Chloe Sullivan), Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy Olsen), Laura Vandervoort (Kara)

Guest Star: Christine Chatelain (Tempest), Eva Pigford (Tyler), Michael Cassidy (VI) (Grant Gabriel), Elisa King (Carly)

AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL WINNER EVA MARCILLE GUEST STARS — Kara (Laura Vandervoort) desperately wants to make friends and fit in on Earth, but Clark (Tom Welling) tells her to keep a low profile until she can get her powers under control. Despite his warnings, when the “Miss Sweet Corn” beauty pageant comes around, Kara signs up and meets the competition – Tyler (Eva Marcille), Carly (Elisa King) and Tempest (Christine Chatelain) – three meteor-infected vixens who plan to use their powers to steal a treasure map to the hidden Smallville time capsule.​

Crothian

First Post
She did better this episode then last one. It only took them two episodes to get her in a bikini. I'm trying to get a fix on how old the character is supposed to be. At first it felt like she was supposed to be older then Clark but last night the called here a teenager and seemed to try to make her younger.

Glyfair

Explorer
Crothian said:
She did better this episode then last one. It only took them two episodes to get her in a bikini. I'm trying to get a fix on how old the character is supposed to be. At first it felt like she was supposed to be older then Clark but last night the called here a teenager and seemed to try to make her younger.
I think they are trying to play it as both. They want to keep them about the same in physical and mental age, but also want to play up the fact that she was old enough to remember Krypton.

EricNoah said:
I am an enthusiastic fan of the show. Nonetheless, I anticipate this one will be a low-water mark for the season...
Kinda wished I'd taped this one instead of having to sit through it. Then I could have fast-forwarded through a fair amount of it.

Here's hoping this is the only low-water episode of the season...

Grymar

Explorer
Overall an average episode. I could have gone a few more weeks without Lana, but for some reason they were excited to get her back in there. This is going to further marginalize the much more interesting Chloe since she isn't the only one who knows about Clark's powers.

The biggest problem for me was the "big fight." It was over too quickly and then Kara and Clark got all gushy and apologetic...really poorly done I think.

By the way, I prefer evil Lex to reformed Lex.

warlord

First Post
I'm just happy Clark and Lana realized they belonged together. I've been waiting for that since season 1. It took a little over six years to get there but they finally did. Clark and Lana are togehter and I'm happy. Now they can kill off LOis and stop wasting time establishing her as a psuedo-love interest for Clark.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads