• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smallville-Season 7-Lara. 11/2007

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
smallville.jpg

LARA

Writer: Don Whitehead, Holly Henderson

Director: James Conway

Star: Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang), Tom Welling (Clark Kent/Kal-El of Krypton), Allison Mack (Chloe Sullivan), Laura Vandervoort (Kara), Michael Rosenbaum (Alexander ('Lex') Joseph Luthor)

Guest Star: Helen Slater (Lara-El), Christopher Heyerdahl (Zor-El)

FEATURE FILM SUPERGIRL HELEN SLATER FLIES INTO SMALLVILLE AS LARA — Clark (Tom Welling) learns Kara (Laura Vandervoort) is in Washington searching for the crystal. Kara is captured after she breaks into the lab and sedated with a kryptonite-infused truth serum. The serum causes her to relive a prior trip to Earth when she followed Clark’s biological mother, Lara (gust star Helen Slater), to the Kent farm. Clark arrives in time to save her but, after searing the machine with heat vision, he also falls victim to the serum and sees what Kara sees: his mother. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. James Conway directed the episode written by Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson (#3T6305).​

Wolflord

Banned
Banned
I gotta say that I am really looking forward to this episode.

Seems like the WB is bringing back some of the priors.

Fast Learner

First Post
Very enjoyable episode, I hadn't read the promo first and was quite pleased.

To make sure I understand, was the crystal Clark was holding at the end the same one that came with Kara, or is it Clark's old crystal, or something else?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Fast Learner said:
Very enjoyable episode, I hadn't read the promo first and was quite pleased.

To make sure I understand, was the crystal Clark was holding at the end the same one that came with Kara, or is it Clark's old crystal, or something else?
I think its Clark's crystal.

Gab

First Post
I think it's Kara's crystal. At the end, Clark says to Lana that it contains his mother's DNA, which is what Kara saw in her flasback with her father.

Volaran

First Post
It is Kara's crystal. I think it was implied that the crystal wasn't at the lab when Kara broke in because Clark had already taken it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads