• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smallville-Season 7-Fierce. 10/2007

Jamdin

Explorer
Clark should just move to Metropolis now and let Kara patrol Smallville. I did enjoy Kara falling for Jimmy. I would have enjoyed Lana staying away until the middle of the season and Kara not showing up at all. Last night episode was okay if you enjoy skinny "teens" in bikinis.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
warlord said:
I'm just happy Clark and Lana realized they belonged together. I've been waiting for that since season 1. It took a little over six years to get there but they finally did. Clark and Lana are togehter and I'm happy. Now they can kill off LOis and stop wasting time establishing her as a psuedo-love interest for Clark.

Except that Tom Welling and Erica Durance have something vaguely resembling on-screen chemistry, and Tom Welling and Kristin Kreuk most definitely don't. Also, Lois's character is spunky and interesting, while Lana's is annoying.

EricNoah

Adventurer
The episode had the unenviable job of having to establish a number of facts of Smallville life for Kara's character -- the presence of meteor freaks, the web of relationships (who likes whom, who doesn't like whom), Lex's tendency to keep digging around for answers to the mysteries he encounters, and above all the need to "be normal" and put a false face first. If nothing else they nailed all of the above so maybe we viewers won't have to suffer through her tutorial period for much longer.

Nazlith

First Post
It was good to have Lana back. Her character (and the actress!) are much more interesting and watchable than Chloe and Lois. Unfortunately, Kara seems to be heading to the Chloe/Lois camp :( .

Fast Learner

First Post
warlord said:
Now they can kill off LOis and stop wasting time establishing her as a psuedo-love interest for Clark.
Of course, since it's canon that Lois and Clark/Supes need to fall in love, and since this is very likely the last season of the show, it's highly likely that Lana will die within the next half-dozen episodes or so, giving Lois time to start falling for Superman.

warlord

First Post
If they're doing that I'm going to have to hope that Chloe is actually Lois. Because right now Lois is the worst character on the show.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Fast Learner said:
Of course, since it's canon that Lois and Clark/Supes need to fall in love, and since this is very likely the last season of the show, it's highly likely that Lana will die within the next half-dozen episodes or so, giving Lois time to start falling for Superman.
But Clark is not Superman, yet, and Clark's love is Lana. But I do think they need to start moving to making Clark and Lana friends, to get ready for Clark to become Superman and working on the love he has for Lois. At this time, he does not have any reason to leave Smallville.

The biggest surprise for me, that they did not make Kira lust after Lana!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads