• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smallville-Season 7-Cure. 10/2007

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
0000043196_20070918135706.jpg

Cure

Writer: Al Septien, Turi Meyer

Director: Rick Rosenthal

Star: Tom Welling (Clark Kent/Kal-El of Krypton), Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang), Michael Rosenbaum (Alexander ('Lex') Joseph Luthor), Allison Mack (Chloe Sullivan), Laura Vandervoort (Kara), Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy Olsen)

Recurring Role: Phil Morris (John Jones)

Guest Star: Jovanna Huguet (Sasha Woodman), Dean Cain (Dr. Curtis Knox)

LOIS AND CLARK’S” SUPERMAN DEAN CAIN GUEST STARS — Chloe (Allison Mack) learns that a doctor, Dr. Curtis Knox (Dean Cain), has been treating meteor-infected people and removing their abilities. Desperate to get rid of her powers, Chloe makes an appointment to see him, unaware that Dr. Knox has a nefarious plan to kill his patients and harvest their organs. Meanwhile, Kara (Laura Vandervoort) cons Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) into helping her locate her crystal and defies Clark’s (Tom Welling) order to stay on the farm after she discovers its whereabouts.

Lana (Kristin Kreuk) sets up secret surveillance of Lex (Michael Rosenbaum). Erica Durance and John Glover also star. Rick Rosenthal directed the episode written by Al Septien & Turi Meyer (#3T6304).​

EricNoah said:
After watching -- not great, but better than I expected.
Heck of a lot better than last week's.

Seemed to be a bit more of a foundation episode. But it was fun watching Dean Cain play the bad guy.

Can't argue with Hand of Evil either, especially since Allison seemed to be back on the acting track.

Curious to see how the Kara/Manhunter angle is going to play out.

Grymar

Explorer
I really liked this one. My wife actually cheered when she saw Dean Cain. :)

Cain did a good job as Savage...he is at that stage in life where you can't quite tell how old he is, which works perfectly for Savage.

Taelorn76

First Post
Grymar said:
I really liked this one. My wife actually cheered when she saw Dean Cain. :)

Cain did a good job as Savage...he is at that stage in life where you can't quite tell how old he is, which works perfectly for Savage.

My wife's reaction was "wow he looks old"

warlord

First Post
"Cain did a good job as Savage...he is at that stage in life where you can't quite tell how old he is, which works perfectly for Savage"

I agree I was suprised Cain did such a good job. And you can't really tell his age he's like a not pretty version version of James Marsters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads