• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smallville-Season 7-Bizzaro. 9/2007

My thoughts, including spoilers ...

(high light to read)
Opening sequence was pretty good, and though the freezing breath might have been more appropriate, Clark using his heat vision was a cool effect, even if it didn't make quite as much sense (did he vaporize the entire lake that was behind the dam?)

I was pretty much expecting Bizarro to go the route of Zod in that he'd get taken out of the picture by episode's end. I was kinda hoping for more of a brawl, but I guess there's little/no-defense against the House of El Uppercut Haymaker of Doom (patent pending).

As for someone's earlier mention of blue kryptonite, accrording to Kryptonsite it will be showing up later in the season.

As for Lana and her wig-wearing, she probably thinks that Lex has a lot of resources, and wants to make it so as few people as possible can find her. Although I am curious about she got out of the car explosion since there was the paperwork for her death in the morgue (conviently right under Chloe's). I remember reading something about cloning being involved in Lana's death/return. Either the Lana we saw was a clone, or she somehow acquired a clone body and used that as proof of her death.

Hooray for Chloe not being dead!
(done)

So, next week we learn about Supergirl. Still not sure how I feel about introducing her to the series. Seriously, Clark really does need to work on that whole flying thing.

I know the producers said "no flights, no tights," but at this point the fans want Clark flying. Doesn't have to be all the time, but he better start working on it.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
My feelings...
[sblock]
They need to start making Clack into Superman, this looks like the last season and he is getting long in the tooth.

They need to keep a villian around longer. They could have had some good stuff with Bizarro, Clark, and Lex.

Supergirl, other than eye candy, which the show has a lot of, why?

At least we are starting to see the loneliness that is Superman.

[/sblock]

Glyfair

Explorer
Sir Brennen said:
[sblock] isn't Kristen Kruek part Chinese? With a darker wig or even just a different hair cut, she'd fit right in. And is she really that worried that someone is going to recognize her all the way over in Shanghai?[/sblock]

[SBLock]It depends on what her intent is. Does she want to fit into the culture so that those around don't notice her standing out, or does she want to look as different as possible so that she will be less noticeable to those that know her?

The route she choose is poor for the first, but reasonable for the second.[/Sblock]

Sir Brennen

Legend
Hand of Evil said:
Supergirl, other than eye candy, which the show has a lot of, why?

At least we are starting to see the loneliness that is Superman.
(No sblock... I think everyone knows this now from the commercials)

I think the first point actually is intended to address the second. Now we'll have another kryptonian around - a friendly one, finally - who can further instruct Clark about his heritage.

Glyfair

Explorer
BTW, I have a question:

[SBlock]Who flew away with Bizarro? Was it Supergirl, or was it the Manhunter?

At first I thought it was Supergirl, but someone suggest it wasn't.[/Sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads