• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smallville-Season 7-Bizzaro. 9/2007

hafrogman

Adventurer
Glyfair said:
BTW, I have a question:

[SBlock]Who flew away with Bizarro? Was it Supergirl, or was it the Manhunter?

At first I thought it was Supergirl, but someone suggest it wasn't.[/Sblock]
[sblock=Bizzaro's fate]I'm fairly certain that the implication is that Manhunter grabbed the sufficiently weakened Bizzaro and dumped him on a part of Mars that is constantly exposed to sunlight. . . although I'm not sure such a place exists. So, he could be back.[/sblock]

Elodan

Adventurer
Why is everyone using spoiler tags in a thread discussing the episode?

I know Phil Morris is the Martian Manhunter but did they ever tell us that's who he is on the show?

Yea! Chloe lives.

Glyfair

Explorer
Elodan said:
Why is everyone using spoiler tags in a thread discussing the episode?

Because every place in the world doesn't get the episode at the same time. Apparently some of those in those areas read the threads on the episodes, but don't want spoilers (I don't get it either). It started with Heroes last season, since Canada was getting it Sunday night.

I know Phil Morris is the Martian Manhunter but did they ever tell us that's who he is on the show?

Not by name. There apparently is a deleted scene in the DVD where he tells Clark he is "John Jones" and is from Mars originally.

DonTadow

First Post
hated the fact that chloe is still alive. Don't get me wrong, i like chloe better than lois 30x times, but chloe even having a power is lame. The fact that she may be able to do this power again reeks of a walking plot device.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads