• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smallville-Season 7-Action. 10/2007

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
0000004800_20060919230934.jpg

Action

CHRISTINA MILIAN GUEST STARS — The residents of Smallville are thrilled when “Warrior Angel,” a movie based on a comic book, begins shooting in town. However, after the lead actress, Rachel Davenport (guest star Christina Milian) takes off in stunt car with cut brakes, Clark (Tom Welling) must step in to stop the runaway car. Unfortunately, an obsessed fan witnesses this heroic event and decides Clark is a real life superhero, whose girlfriend Lana (Kristin Kreuk) must be eliminated so Clark can fulfill his destiny. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers Lionel (John Glover) at the cabin.

Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Laura Vandervoort and John Glover also star. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Caroline Dries​

Grymar

Explorer
This one seemed different than many of the others. Much of that was, I'm sure, due to the parallel nature of the story within the story (or superhero movie within the superhero show, I guess), but still it was one of the most "hard core" episodes to date. Lionel first ripping off the trap was probably the goriest thing I've seen yet on Smallville. Then did the woman have a room full of pot plants?? Wow, that's very counter culture for this show. Finally there has never been a scene as brutal as when Lionel killed her.

Then you have the setup for the end, I think. Lana figuring out that Clark will never be who the world needs him to be as long as she is around. Clark seeing the cape, but choosing to walk away from it. Lionel and Lex realizing that Lana is manipulating everything...she's either going to be killed or willingly disappear by show's end, I bet.

Overall, great episode. And whoever played Rachel did a great job of looking like a much hotter Lana.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Have to agree, great episode and the writers should be noted for it. Even Lana was better than normal, when she took the shovel to Lionel and turned to the phone. But Lionel, man, did not think they would every do THAT on Smallville.

Then the ending, excellent visual.

Yep, those were pot plants.

Oh, Chloe at the start of the show was HOT!

Grymar

Explorer
So what is Lana's goal? She's obviously still investigating the Luthors, but to what end? Is she trying to protect Clark? Get revenge? Both?

I'm still disappointed that the entire season where she had a witch's power through possession has been ignored.

Taelorn76

First Post
Grymar said:
So what is Lana's goal? She's obviously still investigating the Luthors, but to what end? Is she trying to protect Clark? Get revenge? Both?

I'm still disappointed that the entire season where she had a witch's power through possession has been ignored.

I thought she only had those powers for a couple episodes?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads