• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So what about those staves?

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
So do we want to order this staff the next time we get a chance to or no? I think it would save considerable time on healing, especially mid-battle.
I am all for it anything to speed the healing and let us keep the PC healing abilities for critical moments :)

Laurel said:
I am all for it anything to speed the healing and let us keep the PC healing abilities for critical moments :)
Yeah - I'm totally down with it...

I also can't wait to figure out how much treasure we got for the last adventure. *rollin' in the dough* ;)

Xath

Moder-gator
Could we justifiably place the order now? (not in the middle of battle now, but now enough) I know we're currently without money, but we've been able to purchase on credit before and I believe our characters can safely assume that we'll be able to pay it off soon enough.

Xath said:
Could we justifiably place the order now? (not in the middle of battle now, but now enough) I know we're currently without money, but we've been able to purchase on credit before and I believe our characters can safely assume that we'll be able to pay it off soon enough.
I've never purchased anything on credit before (at least, not that I can recall)... never know that was a possibility.

Laurel

First Post
Do people have money left over from times when we split it up? Would they be willing to give that up for a downpayment on the staff?

Remove ads