• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So what about those staves?

Xath

Moder-gator
The topic of the staff is apparently very contraversial on the thread I posted above.

We're still debating.

Xath said:
The topic of the staff is apparently very contraversial on the thread I posted above.

We're still debating.
I don't think it's controversial at all - I think everyone agrees it's a good idea. I was just asking questions - like I said in my very first response - for the sake of asking them. :)

About how long would it take to make it?

Xath

Moder-gator
No no. On the house rules thread it's still contraversial. We're debating construction rules which directly effect the time to make. Could be anywhere from 44-120 days.

Xath

Moder-gator
Didn't mean to shorten this post. Dunno what happened.

Healing (Greater): This white ash staff, with inlaid golden runes, allows use of the following spells:
  • Cure Moderate Wounds, Mass (1 charge)
  • Heal (2 charges)
  • Greater Restoration (4 charges)
Strong Conjunction; CL 15th; Craft Staff, heal, mass cure moderate wounds, greater restoration; Price 118,850gp

Cost to create: 44,100 (43,500 + 600)
XP cost: 9730 XP (3,480 + 6,250)
Time taken: 87 days.
Market price: 118,850 (87,000 + 600 + 6,250*5)

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
Xath said:
Healing (Greater): This white ash staff, with inlaid golden runes, allows use of the following spells:
  • Cure Moderate Wounds, Mass (1 charge)
  • Heal (2 charges)
  • Greater Restoration (4 charges)
Strong Conjunction; CL 15th; Craft Staff, heal, mass cure moderate wounds, greater restoration; Price 118,850gp

Cost to create: 44,100 (43,500 + 600)
XP cost: 9730 XP (3,480 + 6,250)
Time taken: 87 days.
Market price: 118,850 (87,000 + 600 + 6,250*5)

So do we want to order this staff the next time we get a chance to or no? I think it would save considerable time on healing, especially mid-battle.

Remove ads