Song of Ice and Fire may end up being 2,000,000 books

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Agreed that his editor needs to be tougher on him.

Want his editor to be tougher on him? Stop buying his books. Srsly, there's no way in hell an editor is gonna harsh a paycheck just so some fans will buy the books they're gonna buy anyway. Doesn't make sense. The people who bought and continue to buy his stuff have given him the leverage to treat them this way. I have zero sympathy.

Janx

Hero
There is but one God, and His name is Death...and what do we say to the God of Death?

Not Today.

It's engraved on my Purple Heart practice sword, signed by Milos (the guy who played Syrio) himself.

In other news, I've figured out the problem on why it's taking so long to get more books.

I've learned that Martin has written a guide to Westeros, covering all the secret stuff not in the books.

He's appeared in a live playing of Write Like the Wind, to smash a guitar.

Clearly, he is not spending his time wisely. If he gave up such frivolities like eating or shaving, we'd have the next book right now.

Want his editor to be tougher on him? Stop buying his books. Srsly, there's no way in hell an editor is gonna harsh a paycheck just so some fans will buy the books they're gonna buy anyway. Doesn't make sense. The people who bought and continue to buy his stuff have given him the leverage to treat them this way. I have zero sympathy.
You're a Twilight fan, aren't you?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I went to a Barnes & Nobles a while back, and I saw a bunch of kids dressed up in vampire costumes. It was the day they were releasing some other Twilight book. I'm pretty sure I saw you there, dressed up as a sparkly vampire.

What you saw was a mirror and your reflection, guy. I hacked your email and read all of your love letters to Stephanie Myer. I know the real truth.

Remove ads