• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Special Edition Players Handbook....Meh

Mystery Man

First Post
Altamont Ravenard said:
may we know why? and see pics?
Take your PHB and pretend it's got this faux leather book cover on it and there you go.

....and you'll never use it because you paid 75 bucks for it. :)

Last edited:

devilish

Explorer
Feh! That's so uncool!

Remember the days when you ordered a book for
normal price online (Cthulhu d20 and another one which I can't recall...)
and you got them *signed*!

Now $75, faux leather and the same book you bought last year.

Triple feh!

haiiro

First Post
Mystery Man said:
Underwhelmed, I expected more.

No offense intended, but what were you expecting? The ad copy said faux leatherbound PHB, with errata -- which is what it is.

Or is there more to the story than that?

Kirin'Tor

First Post
I too would like to know what your issue with it is...we knew it would be Faux Leather, we it wasn't 4th Ed (but it does contain errata), we know it's meant as a collectible (IE you may choose not to use it)...what were you expecting?

Incenjucar

Legend
You should be elated: Originally, they said they were NOT going to apply the errata. You got MORE than you bargained for.

That you bargained for a waste of money that you knew about beforehand is YOUR fault.

Nobody twisted your beard.

Starman

Adventurer
I, for one, think it's pretty cool, especially since it has the errata in it. If it didn't have that, I would be disappointed, but as it stands I want to get a copy. Now, if only I had an extra $75...

Starman

Remove ads