Star Wars - Interlude IV: The Detritus of Destiny (CLOSED)

Forged Fury

First Post
I'd prefer to only have to reference one book. While many of the talents are duplicative, the key ones that tend to differentiate the specializations tend to not be, at least across different books.

Forged Fury

First Post
Alright folks,

I have a pretty busy week ahead of me, but let's get character building. For those who are unfamiliar with the system, please flesh out the description of your character. What are they competent at doing, what are they not so great at doing? Any particular skills they should have? What is their primary weapon? Secondary weapon? Etc.

For those who do have access to the books, feel free to build out your character following the guidelines posted at the start of the thread. The main thing is that chargen is restricted to Core EoE (races being the exception, although no Correlian Humans, they're just Humans). Please make adjustments as needed if you have already created a character if they don't meet those requirements.

Leif

Adventurer
Kralatten, Wookie Pilot

Kralatten started out as a mechanic on starships, so he is really good at performing mechanical maintenance and jury-rigging improvised solutions on the fly with spit, baling wire, and any other ersatz materials he has on-hand. He's become used to ship-board computer systems, but he's not that great with electronics and computers that have nothing to do with operating, loading, or maintaining starships, the one he is flying in particular.

He mostly relies on his size and appearance to intimidate foes in combat. [If this gane was Traveller, Kralatten would definitely have a shotgun. I am not sure what the Star Wars equivalent is, but a short to medium range brutal weapon.

That's about all I have for now. Can we work with that?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Just a note for Arsinoe. I did not pick Obligation yet since I didn't know how big the party is to assign obligation size. Let me know and I will do that.

Forged Fury

First Post
Kralatten started out as a mechanic on starships, so he is really good at performing mechanical maintenance and jury-rigging improvised solutions on the fly with spit, baling wire, and any other ersatz materials he has on-hand. He's become used to ship-board computer systems, but he's not that great with electronics and computers that have nothing to do with operating, loading, or maintaining starships, the one he is flying in particular.

He mostly relies on his size and appearance to intimidate foes in combat. [If this gane was Traveller, Kralatten would definitely have a shotgun. I am not sure what the Star Wars equivalent is, but a short to medium range brutal weapon.

That's about all I have for now. Can we work with that?

It's definitely a good start. Would you say he's more mechanic or pilot?

Remove ads