Star Wars - Interlude IV: The Detritus of Destiny (CLOSED)

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]

OK, I've done my best. I think Krallaten will be a pretty fun character. I know you don't understand what this means yet, but it will start to make sense soon.

Name: Krallaten
Species: Wookie
Career: Technician
Specialization: Mechanic
Wound Threshold: 17
Strain Threshold: 9
Soak: 4

Characteristics
Brawn: 3
Agility: 3
Intellect: 3
Cunning: 2
Willpower: 1
Presence: 2

Skills
Astrogation: 1
Computers: 1
Mechanics: 2
Outer Rim: 1
Piloting (Space): 2
Ranged (Heavy): 1
Brawl: 1

Talents
Fine Tuning (5): +1 Vehicle Strain Recovered
Gearhead (5): Remove 1 Setback Die on Mechanics Checks
Solid Repairs (5): +1 Hull Damage Recovered

Equipment (Encumbrance: 11/12)
Blaster Rifle
Harness (Fluffed Heavy Clothing)
Comlink
Backpack
Tool Kit
Extra Reload (2)
Stimpack (2)
Credits: 50

Forged Fury

First Post
Alright, all four of you are provisionally accepted. I need to review everyone's character sheets and am waiting for [MENTION=12430]gribble[/MENTION] to update his character to conform with EoE Core. In the meantime, I'd like you all to chat about how you may have come together as a crew. What are your connections to Rumko Wun? Have you worked together before or is this your first outing?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I added Obligation to Arsinoe, so here's the updated character sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw4vQ37iiQ6OSk9oLTl0VnJzX28/view?usp=sharing

Name: Arsinoe Anjuliz
Species: Human
Career: Colonist
Specialization: Politico, Force Exile
Wound Threshold: 12
Strain Threshold: 12
Soak: 3
Defense: 0/0

Characteristics
Brawn: 2
Agility: 3
Intellect: 2
Cunning: 2
Willpower:2
Presence: 3

Skills
Charm: 2 (Minus 1 Black)
Coordination: 1
Deception: 2
Leadership: 1 (Minus 1 Black)
Negotiation: 2
Perception: (Plus Blue)
Streetwise: 1
Ranged Light: 1

Talents
Kill with Kindness 1 (5) – Remove a Black per rank (1) from Charm and Leadership checks
Uncanny Senses 1 (5) – Add Blue per rank (1) to Perception checks

Force Powers
Influence: Basic (5) – Spend W/B to stress the mind of one living target he is engaged with, inflicting 1 strain.
Influence: Range 1 (5) – Spend W/B to increase range to Short
Influence: Control Belief (10) – Discipline vs. Discipline check with an Influence power check. Spend W/B to force the target to adopt an emotional state or believe something untrue for 1 round or 5 minutes.

Equipment (Encumbrance: 2/7)
Light Blaster Pistol (1)
Combat Knife (1)
Heavy Clothing (0)
Comlink (handheld) (0)
Stimpack (0)
Credits: 94

[roll0]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Alright, all four of you are provisionally accepted. I need to review everyone's character sheets and am waiting for [MENTION=12430]gribble[/MENTION] to update his character to conform with EoE Core. In the meantime, I'd like you all to chat about how you may have come together as a crew. What are your connections to Rumko Wun? Have you worked together before or is this your first outing?

I have in Arsinoe's backstory that the Secondhand Sarlacc salvaged the ship she was being transported on after it crashed in an ion storm. She was the only survivor because she was in stasis. She's been working with them since. Perhaps Rumko is making her "work off" her rescue or just hasn't decided what to do with her yet. As it is, she has no real way home without his help, and her memory of things is a bit fuzzy from the drugs and stasis. I'm open as to how long they have been working together.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, FF!! Krallaten looks great, and I'm excited to get started.

Just one thing: Would it be possible to switch Krallaten's Intellect and Presence scores? Or would a 2 Intellect make his job suffer too much?

Maybe switch Agility and Presence?

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
I can do either, it's up to you. It costs the same either way. Just note that Intellect is going to impact your ability to repair and operate some of the systems on the ship and Agility is going to impact your ability to fly and shoot. You currently don't have any trained skills related to Presence, I don't believe. A Presence of 3 would be someone with a pretty good Charisma in D&D.

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I was afraid of that. My concept, personality-wise needs more Presence, but mechanics-wise I benefit more from Agility and Intellect. *sigh* I guess leave it the way you have it now.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Yeah, I was afraid of that. My concept, personality-wise needs more Presence, but mechanics-wise I benefit more from Agility and Intellect. *sigh* I guess leave it the way you have it now.
One of.the good things about the system is you can make up what you lack on an attribute with skill, and vice versa.

Remove ads