Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel, familiar with meditation if not so much this particular application of it, closes her eyes and follows Anariel's lead. After so long being open to the Force and the senses it brings, it's strange to have them gone. The murmur of emotion from the minds of her fellows...the subliminal awareness of each movement an instant before it happens... It sobers her a bit to realize what a disadvantage she'd be at if she tried to fight in this state. Maybe she was a bit -too- dependent on the Force? Was that possible? Difficult to train both to increase one's mastery of the Force while at the same time reducing one's NEED for the Force...but maybe worthwhile. She'd have to ask the Master.

Satisfied, Kestrel quiets her mind and sinks deeply into the concealing trance, the petals of the Force drawn tight around her like a flower at night that only blooms at dawn.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Sorry for keep you guys waiting =P

"We have to make haste Lorem, if we want to pass unseen. With haste, lets move silently to the cave entrance." Voda took his lightsaber, and cloaked himself with his robe. "I'm sorry but you will have to wait here." he explains to the captive pirates. Once again he tries to listen or feel any presence in the surroundings, before adventuring out.

OOC again: I'll try to sneak out. If there is no one near we will move out, and then trying to move toward the entrance of the cave, checking each 5 meters or so if theres anyone near.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You are right Lorem, we should knock them out first." Voda replies. Then he proceed to leave the captive pirates unconscious.

OOC: I thought they were something like... tided hands, or handicapped in some way. Don't really know where did I get that idea =P

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Are you suggesting we should take them with us? Because if the pirates where to look here, the fact that we remain here only implies our death or capture. Taking them with us seems as the only scape possible, without spoiling our mates plans. Although, if we were certain that the pirates will make us their prisoners, instead of killing us, we would be taken to the mother ship as our fellow padawans. But I'm afraid that wont be much possible." Voda reflexes, as he gaze upon the captive pirates.

possum

First Post
Lorem looks at the one discarded blaster pistol left in the room and then nods. "Well," he says as he flips a switch, "this does have a stun mode."

With this said, Lorem apologizes to the captured pirates before stunning all three of them.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
The Group

[sblock]
Minutes pass as you sit and meditate in the darkness of an abandoned storage closet on the pirate ship, with no real action to speak of. Then you hear something; a rythmic knocking slowly but surely making its way towards you. The knocking changes speed and severity several times, but becoming louder as it comes your way...[/sblock]

Voda

[sblock]
You and Lorem head towards the cave entrance that appeared to you in your vision, the both of you trying your best to stay out of sight of the pirate raiding party. They must have split up since gathering in the square, as you and Neti Jedi have several close calls with a few raiding parties of about three or maybe four of the pirates. Soon, you reach the building that houses your target. If you remember correctly, the cave entrance is located on the third basement floor of the office building.[/sblock]

Remove ads