• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin, Dwarven ranger at your service. I hail from the lands of heat and flame- and it is that same heat that leads me to adventureI can kill with the best of um! count me in!

ranger level 1

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keep in mind--there will be four M-A related adventures for 1st level characters. I would wait to see what they all are first and pick the best one for you in character. For instance, Bront's is going to be RP-heavy and involves going to the Festival of Halina. Mine is going to be part of the main Mega-Adventure arc. Solange's seems like it will have a lot of good action and involves banditry. Boddynock's will probably have a lot of wheeling and dealing and a sense of danger and treachery.

Rystil Arden

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
How about a relatively disconnected Level 2 character? Where might Quozen fit in?
Don't worry, there will be room--it's called the Mega-Adventure because there are a lot of individual segments ;) if you check on page 6, you can see the current capacity count in one of my posts there.

Remove ads