• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - [Recruiting thread Closed]

[sblock=Yair - Maor]
Please write in a spolier box the stats of the monsters you are going to summon in "summon monster I and II spells.
Add the rest of the skills to the sheet.
As for the background :
"... fighting Iuz and the undead, but doesn't..." Humanoids instead.
"...against Iuz's servants and the undead, which..." merceneries.
"...Maor is of Oederian blood..." - Oeridian.
[/sblock]

I approved 2 characters so far that I think will be essential for the party
wmasters- Turo Beremwocket
Steve Gorak- Keldar the Shrike
You are in the game.

I'll post a link of the RG tomorrow.

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
I approved 2 characters so far that I think will be essential for the party
wmasters- Turo Beremwocket
Steve Gorak- Keldar the Shrike
You are in the game.

I'll post a link of the RG tomorrow.

Sweet, thanks!!! :D
I can't wait to start!
Cheers,

SG

Charberus

First Post
Okay, this really irks me...but I must say it. Recently my living situation has taking a turn for the worst. Without going into too much details, I am unsure about my living situation in the first 2-3 weeks of july. Because of that, I will be unsure when I will get internet connection back.

I was really looking forward to this game, and hope that things turn out well. I felt that I should tell you guys why I will be unable to join. The campaign world looks like fun, and everyone's ideas of their characters really made this game sound like a blast.

Good luck everyone and have fun. I hope next time I can join.

Charberus said:
Okay, this really irks me...but I must say it. Recently my living situation has taking a turn for the worst. Without going into too much details, I am unsure about my living situation in the first 2-3 weeks of july. Because of that, I will be unsure when I will get internet connection back.

I was really looking forward to this game, and hope that things turn out well. I felt that I should tell you guys why I will be unable to join. The campaign world looks like fun, and everyone's ideas of their characters really made this game sound like a blast.

Good luck everyone and have fun. I hope next time I can join.
Thanks for letting us know, I'm putting your Summoner in ALT list

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Hi, Strahd.

I hate to do this, particularly since all my other games seem to have taken a nose-dive lately, but I've had a rotten bout of the flu since I last posted, and I still don't feel up to the intricacies of character design. That being the case, I'll wish you all well and pull out of the recruitment process.

Thanks again for the invitation.

Boddynock

Remove ads