• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strange New Worlds season 2 - SPOILERS

Stalker0

Legend
hehe only Star Trek could turn a musical into a galaxy wide crisis :)

The alternate musical reality was cute, though it compelling out their emotional truths felt a bit forced.

The Klingon boy band took the show of course :)

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
Ha! That was great.

And Pike's lady love finally has a first name!

I also appreciated how Kirk apologized to La'an for interrupting her and acknowledged that it was her idea. That said, I'm not sure how this Kirk is meant to grow up to be Shatner's Kirk. They're almost complete opposites personality-wise.

Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
Okay, that was just fantastic, start to finish. I laughed, I cried, I want the soundtrack.
Paramount is starting to post "lyric" videos of some of the numbers from this week's episode.

And about a million fans are posting clips from the Klingon boy band number!!

Dire Bare

Legend
I also appreciated how Kirk apologized to La'an for interrupting her and acknowledged that it was her idea. That said, I'm not sure how this Kirk is meant to grow up to be Shatner's Kirk. They're almost complete opposites personality-wise.
Did anyone catch how messed up it was that Kirk was telling La'an about Carol Marcus . . . considering what happens in Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan?!?!

Imagine La'an twenty (ish) years from now learning that her ancestor reappeared . . . and killed her first love's kid!!!

Last edited:

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Did anyone catch how messed up it was that Kirk was telling La'an about Carol Marcus . . . considering what happens in Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan?!?!

Imagine La'an twenty (ish) years from now learning that her ancestor reappeared . . . and killed her first love's kid!!!
The Klingons in Star Trek III actually killed David Marcus.

Remove ads