• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SWEotE. So, who's got it?

TrickyUK

Explorer
Copy arrived today. Looks nice. Will take some time to read it all. Also got GM Kit and a set of dice to add to those in the Beginner Game.

Bagpuss

Legend
Good news: The postman had been when I came home, after work.
Bad news: It was too big to fit through the letter box, so he left a card to get it from the collection centre, which was bound to be shut by now.
Great news: On Wednesdays it is open to 8pm, and I have my copy.

It is a thing of beauty, while the cover illustration isn't quite as impressive as the early WotC d20 versions the interior art is pretty amazing, and it is a seriously weighty tome.

More good news: FATE Core arrived today as well.

now I have the dilemma of which to read first?

Agatheron

First Post
I saw it today at my LGS... Although I didn't pick it up as I had come for something else. It looks really good, and since I had picked up the free rpg day Shadows of a Black Sun, I decided to give it a good read tonight. I've downloaded the dice app and going to get the book ASAP. While I am running a once per month 4e game, I have a friend who wants to GM something. We were planning on doing a 4e FR adventure with him, but I think this would be right up his alley, and it'd be different enough so that our respective campaigns wouldn't feel like the same thing.

Plus my friend doesn't really do miniatures... So this would be right up his alley. :)

dracomilan

Explorer
In Italy it is not even available on Amazon... sigh. Wonder if/when someone will publish it in Italian. My players will need the translation to play it.

Remove ads