SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Hellzon

First Post
Toad, 1 HP, 2 bruises

Toad rubs his sore sides while glaring at the reporter. "Up to the professionals now, I guess."
He looks out at the sea of bugbots "We can't keep this up. We need to do something about the tripod. Cut off the head, so to speak..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Repost

"We're getting you to safety little girl," Gun Monkey says to the girl in his arm.

He turns to whoever is behind the camera lense and asks "And what do you think you're doing?"

Not waiting for an answer, Gun Monkey holsters his other gun and quickly takes off with a mightly leap and begins making as much distance he can towards the end of the bridge, with his tail helping as an extra hand.

OOC: He's sure footed as well, so that should help.

Erekose13

Explorer
Konrad remains ready to heal whomever the advance crew has managed to rescue. He'll make sure to be the first on the scene in case there are any dead bodies that need raising. He will also be on the look out for any media attention that might make his work more difficult.

Salix

First Post
The ball starts rolling again

Salix said:
The two groups of heroes find themselves at a moment of rest. Toad and Roughneck catch their breath under the watchful eye of the channel four camera. Gun Monkey reaches the van just as it comes to a rest on the other side of the barricade. Pandora's helper has almost cleared a path in the barricade. The young woman and her partner are seated in the ambulance, ready to roll.
As Gun Monkey arrives at the ambulance, the young lady in the driver's seat yells, "Take them to the other drivers behind the barrier".

The little girl who seemed to calm done screams, "help my mommy!"

TOAD said:
Toad rubs his sore sides while glaring at the reporter. "Up to the professionals now, I guess."
He looks out at the sea of bugbots "We can't keep this up. We need to do something about the tripod. Cut off the head, so to speak..."

Roughneck replies, " I dunno. I want to pound him into sand, but we got to get soccer mom outta here!"

Hellzon

First Post
Toad, 1 HP, 2 bruises

"But, the ambulance... Ah, screw that." Toad leaps off towards the barricade and starts asking (i.e. shouting) for a backboard and a neck brace.

OOC: H4H, you may want to check this post. Meta.zip should have the old character thread with a copy of Roughneck.

hero4hire

Explorer
Hellzon said:
"But, the ambulance... Ah, screw that." Toad leaps off towards the barricade and starts asking (i.e. shouting) for a backboard and a neck brace.

OOC: H4H, you may want to check this post. Meta.zip should have the old character thread with a copy of Roughneck.

Thx Hellzon that helped!

Salix

First Post
hero4hire said:
Thx Hellzon that helped!
As Toad bounds away, Roughneck sees a group of five bots headed his way.

OOC:H4H good to see you back! We're hoping to see you over at what if?

Bront

The man with the probe
"They'll help your mommy little one. Come with me, and I'll get you to safety."

He grabs them again, and hops up, using legs and tail to swing over the barrier to another ambulance.

Rybaer

First Post
(ooc - sorry, little slow getting back. still need to repost Pandora's character sheet...)

Pandora is still riding along with the ambulance, hanging onto the side and standing on the running boards along the driver's side. She hears Toad calling for a backboard and neckbrace. Much as she'd like to have the trained EMS techs handle the wounded, she knows Toad can cover the ground a lot quicker and time is essential at the moment.

Pandora looks to the back of the ambulance, but decides there's an easier way to handle Toad's request. She reaches into her bag and withdraws a miniature backboard - in all respects nearly identical to what an ambulance might carry. She tosses the item toward where Toad will next land and it unfolds and expands to full size just in time for a soft landing. She repeats the performance with the requested neckbrace.

Remove ads