Tales of the Eldeen Reaches: The first night : a lot of questions & skill checks

Krug

Newshound
Can't think of anything other than a MW Light X-bow or a Wand of Magic Missiles or a scroll (or two) or a Potion of CLW. heh.

DrZombie

First Post
Krug said:
Can't think of anything other than a MW Light X-bow or a Wand of Magic Missiles or a scroll (or two) or a Potion of CLW. heh.

you can do better than that. some jewelry? bracers? a torc? or a crossbow, if you insist

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Does anyone know the maximum starting gold for a fighter character? I keep forgetting to check when I'm at home, and the SRD doesn't seem to list starting gold anywhere that I could find. Thanx!

And Dr. Zombie... what were you thinking of in terms of cost for heirloom items? I assigned myself a set of splint mail because it was more expensive than I thought I'd be able to purchase with starting gold, but it wasn't that expensive in comparision to many other items available. Given my druthers I would have started with a set of half-plate (for 600gp as opposed to just the 200gp for the splint), but I didn't know what you were looking at for cost. The masterwork orc doubleaxe that Bront has costs 660gp so a set of half-plate is comperable... but I'll wait to see what you're looking for. Thanx again.

And also, Roral is up in the Rogue's Gallery.

DrZombie

First Post
OK guys, I'm not too worried about balance issues here. If you want a half-plate, or bracers, take'em. Just build it in your backstory. And if you have bracers, don't be surprised if they do things in a few levels that they can't do right now.

Bront

The man with the probe
Max gold for Fighter is 240.

I'm all set Dr.Zombie, other than my appearance, which I'll try to get to today.

Remove ads