• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Banewarrens: Allies and Enemies

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Dyrnas will follow his Fireball with a Magic Missile at the left-most Werewolf.
<3 Missiles 1D4+1 each>

Verakka will stand ready with his sword, should they advance...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Titus will offer either his sword or his club to someone who doesn't have a magic weapon. He will then close the distance to the creatures with whatever weapon's left to attack them physically.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Okay, maybe House Vladaam just underestimated us, thinking us simple thieves and not experienced adventurers. But how did they find us out so quickly?

Great spell, Fallon. Verakka, please stay with Krug. I'll endeavor to dispatch our foes with haste. This isn't exactly the most honorable fight. Oh well. I'll do my best to avoid killing.

Malikar then charges forward, slashing at the lead werewolf with his enchanted short sword, while hoping to block any counterattack with his left sword.

OOC: Charge, Attack +12 1d6 +13, Power Attack for 3.

Last edited:

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Krug holds his fire, knowing that his bolts will not hurt the werewolves.

Fallon's finger of fire does some damage to the stunned werewolf on the right (3).

Malikar and Titus charge forward. Despite their foe's shaken condition, he avoids both the spiked club and the shortsword attacks. The beast snarls and snaps at Malikar with his teeth, but his fear prevents him from hitting.

Dyrnas sends three missles into the leftmost werewolf (9 damage).

Attachments

• Bane19.GIF
    Bane19.GIF
    8.2 KB · Views: 87

Hammerhead

Explorer
I have to hurry and finish this one before the other two revive, Malikar thinks. This guy is pretty good. He then yells to his companion Titus, let's attack from each side! He then steps around the werewolf and attacks furiously with his swords.

+11/+11/+6 1d6+10 (+13/+13/+8 Flanking)

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Titus followed Malikar's instructions and moved to the side opposite of Malikar on this foe. He invoked divine might and struck again with the magical spiked club.

Last edited:

perivas

First Post
Seeing as he lacks the magical weaponary to inflict physical damage to his foes and his disdain for such labor anyways, Morden turns to his often-used arcane dweomor--magic missile to afflict the werewolves with damage.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Morden hits the lead werewolf with three magic missles (10 damage), while Fallon directs his finger of fire at the foe on the right (1 damage).

Titus and Malikar step to opposite sides of the doomed beast and shred him between spiked club and shortswords. The creature drops to the ground unconscious and bleeding.

The two remaining werewolves stand, eyes forward, unable to shake off Fallon's mind blast.

Nicalon shouts, "There are more of them coming from the rear. We must keep the artifact safe." Then he grabs the chest containing the hand and yanks it away from Krug.

Actions, please!

Remove ads