• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Beast Within. [Was Exit 23 OOC, D20 Modern with Dark*Matter elements]

Vardeman

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
John's stats are up. Two more equipment related requests (what? I'm playing a rich character with an affinity for gadgets. :D). Stuff from the D20 modern web enhancement (small cameras and such), and the Ultramodern firearms version of the SITES M9 (purchase DC 16, an additional +2 to sleight of hand checks to conceal the weapon).
The d20 Modern version is +4 to conceal because it's tiny, is the UMF version tiny also?

V

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Vardeman said:
The d20 Modern version is +4 to conceal because it's tiny, is the UMF version tiny also?

V

The UMF version is also tiny, for a total of +6 to conceal. If that's felt to be overpowered, John would happily go for the .32 version of the same weapon, identical in stats except for dealing 2d4 points of damage.

Basically, John feels it would be rather embarassing to be spotted as carrying a concealed weapon, so he intends to avoid it however possible.

Jarval

Explorer
Right, first off, sorry about the delay in getting back on all of this. The last few days have been really busy for me, but I'm getting back on top of things now.

The SITES M9 with a +6 to conceal looks fine to me. I've got to go get some sleep now, but I'll check over everyone's stats tomorrow, and hopefully have the game back up and running by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

Jarval

Explorer
Rule all look good. I'm just finishing up recruiting the new PCs, then we should be ready to roll :) I'm aiming for a Monday or Tuesday start on the new game thread.

Jarval

Explorer
OK, first off, sorry about the delay in getting started up again. I've been playing computer teacher for my mum, technical support for my friends, and sharing my computer with my brother. As a result, I've not been on-line as much as I'd like.

Still, things are now back on a more even keel, so the good news is we'll be starting the game again on Monday :) Thanks for sticking with me.

Remove ads