The Beast Within. [Was Exit 23 OOC, D20 Modern with Dark*Matter elements]

Jarval

Explorer
Argent: Sorry to hear that :( I hope it's not my lack of posting causing the problem.

About my lack of posting: It's been deliberate. I tend to use a somewhat stand-offish GMing style, as I'm fairly inclined to let the PCs interact on their own. I've found too frequent updating can rather crush player creativity, but if this isn't working out for any of you, let me know. I'll happily pick up the pace of my posting if any of you feel that the game is moving too slowly, or just want more input from me.

Jarval

Explorer
I'm going to be away from EN World until the 23rd. Sorry about any problems this might cause, but I've got quite a build up of RL stuff to deal with :\

This is a fairly good point to take a short break (at least we're not in the middle of a combat), and once I'm the other side of these problems, I should be able to get back to posting more often. I know my posting has been a bit erratic over the last month or two, but I'm really enjoying running this game and look forwards to getting it back onto a more regular posting schedule.

See you all in ten day's time :)

Jarval

Explorer
OK, I'm back, and ready to get things going again. Quite well timed, by the looks of things, as Thomas Hobbes should be back today :)

Thanks for bearing with me while I was away.

Jarval

Explorer
Due to study and work commitments, I'm going to be away from EN World from the 27th of July until the 5th of August. Check out this thread for more details.

Sorry for any problems this might cause :(

Verbatim

Explorer
Jarval,

As I mentioned in the other threads, RL right now is not very pleasant for me. I don't want to hold you up in this game, so I am bowing out for now. Thanks for giving me a shot on getting my feet wet with D20 Modern.

Remove ads