• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4e 3pp products

There holding a design contest for the 4 missing classes? That's rich. We should do that so we don't have to do any classes too. That's a TON of work for nothing. Crazy.
Especially considering there has already been one book released with 4E versions, and it looks like Goodman has most of them covered as well in a future release.

One Bad Egg has released Races of the Shroud: The Apelord.

58360.png

From the product page:

The apelords, once savage apes living in the frozen forests of the North, were changed by the mists of the Shroud forever, giving them the minds of men. Now nomads, they wander the Shroud and beyond, their home forests overrun by the living dead.

Inside this PDF you’ll find a complete player race for Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition, along with six racial feats you can use to go ape. You’ll also find several monster entries, from the wandering nomads of the apelord tribes, their guardians and leaders, and the vile undead corruptions of their ancestors and fallen warriors (ranging from levels 4 to 9), and finishing out with a full page of adventure ideas for bringing the tribes of the ape into your game!

Written by Fred Hicks with assists from the rest of the Eggheads.

benensky

Explorer
Hi All,

I have been working on the 3rd Party for 4E Wiki. Someone added a line for Dark Quest Games. Is any of their stuff 4E? It doese not seem like it to me. I was going to delete their entry otherwise. Any opinions or comments?

Also, any comments on the Wiki page?

Vayden - great post!

-Benensky

defendi

Explorer
That's pretty great. I went through the wiki and updated the info on Final Redoubt Press to include upcoming products and the like.

GMSkarka

Explorer
smallairpirate.jpg

Adamant Entertainment's next 4E adventure, Against the Air Pirates will be released in PDF and print on Friday, October 10th. This adventure, for characters of 4th through 6th level, also includes complete rules for Airships in 4E, as well as full deckplan tiles for use with miniatures.

Remove ads