• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4e 3pp products

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
I'm afraid I can't help you that much, as I've never purchased any of their products before. From what I hear on the boards, they have a pretty solid rep - not the golden chorus of fans that Paizo has, but people say nice things about them. Yeah, not that much help, I know. :)

I had 4 of the DCCs, two of them are great, two of them were well-built by the storyline sucked.

I've got a sourcebook, too, and it's very good (balance, rules, fluff) but doesn't feel "complete" somehow.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
For us you can add:

The Book of Denizens vol. I

It will focus on Heroic Tier Monsters. For those of you that wanted us to do this book, thank JoeGKushner. Through a series of back and forth postings he convinced me that it was worth doing.

Jack99

Adventurer
For us you can add:

The Book of Denizens vol. I

It will focus on Heroic Tier Monsters. For those of you that wanted us to do this book, thank JoeGKushner. Through a series of back and forth postings he convinced me that it was worth doing.

Will these monsters be for general 4e, or linked to your campaign world?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Don't forget:

WBS4-01-promo600.jpg

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Will these monsters be for general 4e, or linked to your campaign world?

I wasn't aware that there was a difference. A monster is a monster. You can take something form the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting and use it in vanilla D&D for instance.

Jack99

Adventurer
I wasn't aware that there was a difference. A monster is a monster. You can take something form the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting and use it in vanilla D&D for instance.

Correct. But to use your example, FR is fairly vanilla DND. A psionic based alien-inspired world would probably generate monsters that would not fit in a "normal" campaign. Ofc, YMMV, but that would be my guess, hence my question.

Jack99

Adventurer
Don't forget:

WBS4-01-promo600.jpg

You keep mentioning that Morrus, but at the same day, you swear that it won't be with the GSL as it is (at least, that's how I have understood your posts). So which is it? Or are you so sure that the new and improved GSL(tm) will be here soon, and acceptable to you?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You keep mentioning that Morrus, but at the same day, you swear that it won't be with the GSL as it is (at least, that's how I have understood your posts). So which is it? Or are you so sure that the new and improved GSL(tm) will be here soon, and acceptable to you?

All I can say is that it will be released, and it will not be under the current GSL. I've actually hired someone to rewrite (who has already finshed the first adventure and the two guides), so it's not speculative: it's underway. :)

Remove ads