The "complete" list of announced 4e 3pp products

catsclaw227

First Post
Also, according the the EN Marketplace, it looks like EN Publishing is going to convert War of the Burning Sky to 4e as well.

That is great and I would likely jump on this as it happens.

Jack99

Adventurer
Also, according the the EN Marketplace, it looks like EN Publishing is going to convert War of the Burning Sky to 4e as well.

Yeah, it is a decent adventure.. I just wish it was possible to get in dead wood format.

Vayden

First Post
Vayden, this thread is excellent, and exciting.

Though I do wonder if the world is really ready for another wave of Quintessentials.

Thanks TerraDave, I appreciate the blessing. You were obviously the inspiration. :)

Morrus said in the post that it was pending expected changes to the GSL - Necro's stuff (Tome of Horrors?) is also pending expected changes to the GSL, obviously. I'll wait until those changes happen and the products/conversions are confirmed before I add them to the list.

Hollow

First Post
I've been working on new planescape stuff and incorportating the storylines into my games for years but my work has usually been contradicted by the officials (wotc)...... Howa 'bout a new "What If" series? Would that even count as 3rd party? Am I just accidently crossing threads? All I know is that this is my first post so.....
::pat myself on the back
"Good for me."

Anyhow, I am working on a new system for the planes but I am in fear of doing to much cause I hear rumors that the new official planes guide will be released maybe even as soon as the end of this year and I'd hate to contradict it when I am trying to make my new story lines compatible with the new system. Indie, unofficial third party material still counts right? This must be the best time for it with the new edition and all, right?

Jack99

Adventurer
I've been working on new planescape stuff and incorportating the storylines into my games for years but my work has usually been contradicted by the officials (wotc)...... Howa 'bout a new "What If" series? Would that even count as 3rd party? Am I just accidently crossing threads? All I know is that this is my first post so.....
::pat myself on the back
"Good for me."

Anyhow, I am working on a new system for the planes but I am in fear of doing to much cause I hear rumors that the new official planes guide will be released maybe even as soon as the end of this year and I'd hate to contradict it when I am trying to make my new story lines compatible with the new system. Indie, unofficial third party material still counts right? This must be the best time for it with the new edition and all, right?

IANAL or anything like that, but I am pretty confident that you can not release any Planescape stuff, unless you happen to be WotC.

Aside from that, Manual of the Planes is indeed coming out this year. That is not a rumor.

If you want to release 3rd party stuff, you might want to check out the GSL before doing so. Note that it is allegedly in the process of being changed for the better atm.

Cheers

Remove ads