The Darkness That Comes Before [IC]

Ghostknight

First Post
We should gag her and make ssure she cannot move, let us prepare for her allies return! Dara, will you just make sure she behaves herself while I gag her? Let us not have any firther spider antics now- I think that would call for death.

With that he gives the Hound a cold smile as he tears a strip of cloth from one of the dead bodies to use to gage her.

Quirhid

First Post
"You're lying!" Taneth cries and brings the point of his arrow very close to the woman's eye. The elf seems to be mad with rage. "What did you do to Sadet, you wench!" he yels. "You better pray that there's a cure or I'll personally swear that your death shall not be quick and painless!"

Thanee

First Post
Dara Dragondaughter

Coming close again, Dara stands ready to protect Gespath, while he gags the Hound.

“This doesn't sound good... not good at all. Where should we be heading now? To the tree this fiend mentioned?”

Erekose13

Explorer
At the talk of dissection she pales and shrinks down. "I gave you the information you asked for. The least you could do is spare me my life, please dont kill me. I'll tell you anything else you want to know, even about my little friends if you want." As her mouth is gaged she stops moving, hoping that acquiescence will spare her.

With the woman safely gaged, Nalya moves over to Sadet suggesting, "I do not know if the Transcendant Owl can spare your horse or not but I will try to pray on it's behalf. Tonight I shall prepare the healing herbs I need to summon the Owl's blessing." She says, hoping to sooth Taneth.

With the woman bound and the other unconsious warrior also bound, you have some time to either wait for their reinforcements whom you know are somewhere behind you, or to continue on and try to stay one step ahead.

Ghostknight

First Post
Removing the gag, Gespath looks at her.

Start talking. Its all your life is worth right now. Lie, hide facts or anything else and your life will be forfeit. So, how do we cure the horse and what is it about those little friends of yours that we do not know? And what are the allies that are coming back?

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: not sure if i was clear enough, Nalya is the one who offered to try to cure the horse. she is a cleric (cause you needed one).

Ghostknight

First Post
ooc Same here. Can always hope for a more informative answer than last time- after all, if she is worrying about being killed, why not ket her sweat to earn her life back? Which of course begs the question, what do we do with her?

Erekose13

Explorer
She replies to Gespeth's questions hesitantly as she knows that she does not have the answers he seeks. "The Plagueborn's plagues will ravage the world for there is no known cure. Even the Thousand Temples' magic will not be enough to quell the tide. Only he can offer the cure if he so desired. But of course he is still trapped in the Golkuroeth Tree."

"My friends? Oh you mean my spiders. This was a boon granted by the Mantled Brotherhood to those in service of the Plagueborn. They seek to spread his favors to the faithful. It is a skin graft attached beneath the skin on my back and I control the orifice."

"Those who return include Gravven Dreadwing, the one whom you saw with wings and three of the treefolk who have been turned to the worship of the Plagueborn. The volodni of the deep woods were quick to turn to our side once they had seen the ease with which we can help turn the world with the Blight."

Remove ads