D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

SunGold

First Post
A note about the Guidance cantrip, since I haven't played with you before, GreenKarl: I won't be spamming it. I know some DMs might see that on a character sheet and just add 2 to every skill check.

In addition to the annoyance of constantly hearing/reading "I cast Guidance," I just don't think Pelor cares about whether we succeed in haggling with a shopkeeper or whatever.

SunGold

First Post
lol, yes, I will use it for stuff like that, because the consequences of failing to find them could be grievous.

I just mean I won't constantly use it where consequences of failing a check are "meh." Like if we have to jump a gap and the failure consequence is a bit of falling dmg and then someone chucks down a rope. Meh. Persuading an NPC to do something that isn't really important. Meh.

SunGold

First Post
Can we spend some of our gold on simple stuff from the PHB?

Specifically, perfume (5 gp). I kinda want some as an RP item. Shara's not supposed to care for such worldly things, but she's a long way from home, and jasmine perfume would remind her of what nights in Ahmerrad smell like, when the jasmine blooms. She would't be able to resist, but she'd probably feel guilty about it, too.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes you can have spend as much gold as you wanted before we start. Anything in the PHB is fair game including the minor potions of healing, etc.

SunGold

First Post
Oh one more thing. Are we doing trinkets? :) If so:

[roll0]

Edit: HAHA Shara's creepy! "A small cloth doll skewered with needles"

Last edited:

Remove ads