• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

SunGold

First Post
Shara's 24.

And I think eayres33 is spot-on about Magen's choice. Shara was relieved by his swift action in any case. She doesn't know the people/customs/social mores of these lands, so she had no idea what to do.

SunGold

First Post
Don't believe so. The only suggestion was Foreknowledge, which I'm fine with. Shara wouldn't care, so I have no strong opinions on this.

GreenKarl

First Post
You don't need one until your register you company with the city for your Adventuring Charter :) You also have to have a team-leader although you don't have to follow this person's orders, but if the city or anyone wants to contact your group that is who they will go for first...

SunGold

First Post
So are they letting us in tonight? We got the housing explanation but it didn't sound like they opened the gate or stepped aside.

If so: where to first, squad? I'm leaning boarding house, just for tonight. The Green Dragon sounds pricey, and I don't think Shara wants to sleep on a bar floor (although the apartments above that bar could be fun - will have to look into that when they're open).

Remove ads