The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

I have a feeling Pak is not long for this world. He is just to squishy to be a front line fighter/tank but I built him to be that way. I thought a 18 AC would make him hard to hit but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've been playing to much 5e and it's bounded accuracy. I'm nervous he won't even survive this fight.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
You guys have been rolling bad to hit, too, I think. And this guy has a high to hit, plus the bleed damage and resistances. It's tough, but I think you guys can win, if you can just stay up and hit. And if you get some fire on this guy, then it's really in trouble. You have everything you need to survive. You just haven't had the good dice luck! (And mismatched weapons for the resistances). Pak is actually really important because his katana does full damage.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I think we could do with a rest. Did Noala indicate when she would be back? If not, perhaps we could head back to town, or we could have a Short Rest (or whatever the PF2 version is) right where we are.

If someone has medicine and a healers kit they can attempt to treat wounds. This should help us restore HP and get rid of our wounded conditions. Pak is tapped on spells so we might want to pull back and rest.

Kaodi

Hero
Rest, rest, restrestrestrest, rest, rest, restrestrestrest! Silvi can treats wounds but she cannot regain her spells with - rest! :D

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Noala is around scouting the area. She could be back at any time. Do you want to pull back fully to town (about 3 hours away), or make camp in the woods, outside the diseased section?

Remove ads