D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
About 15 feet so not with the lance and you'll need to move directly under him to get him in your breath. As combat has not started yet and he hasn't noticed you, a DC 10 Stealth check would keep you unnoticed. If you fail or choose not to be stealthy, he'll get advantage on the Dex save since he'll be able to use the balcony for cover. If you succeed on the Stealth check, he'll just make a normal Dex save.
Thanks. What is the distance then? I am debating to throw a javelin too.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
He's across the street so about 20 ish feet. I'm not going to do the math as far as determining his exact distance based on how high up he his so let's just say he's within short range of the javelin. :D

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Did the crossbowman fall? Or is he still in the fight?

I did not take actions yet IC since I am assuming we are waiting for Initiative results first.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'll be updating the IC thread shortly ish (might be later this evening).

Starting next week, in order to challenge myself and also provide more detailed settings for my campaigns, I am going to start weekly updates to my various campaign settings.

5th City will be getting new setting material every Friday. These updates will occur in The Fifth City group. If you're note already a member of the group and would like to be, let me know.

Remove ads